Whelen Parmetheus Plus LED Landing Light, PAR 36 1,700 Lumens, 24/28V, 4 1/2" DIA. Part 01-0771833-20, Model P36P2L
NOW 40% BRIGHTER!
Parmetheus PAR-36 LED lights are a drop-in replacement for outdated Incandescent lamps. Lightweight, low-current and moisture resistant, they provide stable light output for thousands of operating hours.
Though light output is only a fraction of HID, the LED is comparable to a watt incandescent bulb.
- First commercially available PAR36 LED for Aviation applications.
- Stable light output for thousands of trouble-free operating hours.
- Available in Landing and Taxi versions.
- Convenient Drop In design for ease of installation:
- Power wiring attaches to brass screw terminals; Weight is virtually identical to previous PAR36 lamps; Assembly design includes clocking notch
- Polycarbonate, replaceable, hard-coated outer lens.
- Metal, heat dissipating coated housing.
- Whelen TIR (Total Internal Reflector) technology rivals strobe in intensity and effectiveness.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the USA.
- Three year warranty.
NOTE: THIS BULB IS A PAR 36 WHICH HAS A 4 1/2" DIAMETER.
Part Number:01-0771833-20 Model: P36P2L
Approval Basis: FAA-PMA Approved. STC SA00344BO
Typical Lead Time:Stock
Finish: As shown
Specifications: .6AMPS@ 28 VDC